The rafting adventure on the Una river is an unforgettable experience. If you pick the right agency, all you need to do is to gather the team of minimum 4 people, book your term and enjoy nature and fun on the Una river without any worries.
You can book your adventure with our agency by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on numbers: +387 61 924 624 or +387 61 354 544 or online.
- First of all, you must keep in mind that this is a recreational sports activity, which requires active participation (paddling). Prior rafting experience or special psycho-physical condition is not necessary; it is only required that you are a swimmer.
- It should also be noted that Una is a cold and fast river, and that swimming in the Una river is significantly different than swimming in calm and warm rivers, or in the sea, pools etc. Many parts of the water flow in the canyon (Una National park) are very cold, but also very clean, so feel free to drink water directly from the river. The temperature of Una in some parts of the canyon ranges from 7 to 10 °C. The upper course of the river has been declared a National park.
- Always get acquainted with the general terms of service of the rafting agency you selected and everything that is included in the price of the rafting.
- Any professional agency takes care of the participants’ safety by issuing protective equipment for rafting: helmet, vest, water-suit, water-shoes. Of course, the paddle is also included. Before the very start of the rafting, make sure that the helmet belt is well fastened, as well as the strap.
- The rafting guide/skipper takes care of the participants’ safety during the rafting trip. He also provides the safety instructions and rules of conduct before the rafting. Listen to his instructions.
- You should bring your swimsuits or shorts to the rafting, which you will wear under the suits, as well as towels and dry clothes to change after the trip.
- Personal belongings that must not get wet and dry clothes should be left at the agency’s carrier. Participants carry their personal belongings in the boat at their own risk. It is recommended to store the personal items in waterproof cases and boxes, in case you need to take them with you.
- Instead of the usual camera, it si highly recommended to use the disposable or waterproof camera, which should be worn on a string around the neck, like for eg. goggles or glasses.
- Don’t forget to bring the sunscreen to the boat.
- Avoid excessive use of alcohol before and during the rafting, bearing in mind that this is an extreme sport, which requires your full concentration and composure.
- Help eachother, have fun and enjoy the natural beauty and our and Europe’s pearl – the Una river.