Our TOP Rafting service at the most attractive part of the Una River includes:
– R-1 rafting tour (Štrbački buk – Loskun) – the most attractive rafting and kayaking stage throughout the Una river and Una National Park – the best of the best. It begins 20 kilometers upriver from Bihać below the 23,5 meters high Štrbački buk, and continues over numerous waterfalls and powerful rapids all the way through a deep canyon to the Loskun settlement, where the Una-Aquarius camp is located. When you visit this site, you will see why is the Una the queen among rivers, and with the preserved nature and wildlife at this stage, we guarantee a 100% adrenaline adventure all the way from the start to the finish. This stage is recommended for experienced rafters;
– Parking place;
– Transport from the parking lot at the Gate no. 1 Una National Park – Gorjevac (44 ° 43’41.22 “N 16 ° 0’32.50″ E) to the starting position Štrbački buk (44 ° 39’22.51 “N 16 ° 0’44.52″ E);
– Return to the target position Loskun (44 ° 41’42.58 “N 15 ° 57’27.48″ E);
– Complete equipment for rafting;
– Accident insurance;
– Home-made food and drinks in our camp in Loskun, in the heart of the Una National Park, surrounded by pristine nature.
Certified and experienced guides, successful sportsmen and multiple champions of Bosnia and Herzegovina in rafting and kayaking, take care of your safety and good mood during the rafting tour.